[mythtv-users] Problem with DVB-T streams in nothern Germany

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Sun Jun 15 16:49:22 UTC 2008

Nick,
what I found out is a message in the log which says:

2008-06-15 17:36:25.062 DB Error (delta position map insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO recordedseek (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset) VALUES
( '1003' , '2008-06-15T16:15:00' , 122259 ,
9 , 1981223336 );
Driver error was [2/144]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table './mythconverg/recordedseek' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?)
repair failed

How do you think the repair could be done?

GetScreenGrabAtFrame: Recording does not have position map so we will be
unable to grab
 the desired frame.