[mythtv-users] good capture card?

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Jun 16 14:58:30 UTC 2008

>> What's a good capture card that works under MythTV?
>>
> Kinda depends on what you want to capture.

See, it matters where in the world you are to start with. MythTV is used
world-wide. Even within any one country, you may have several options open to you.

Capture card selection will also depend on what kind of slots you have in your
motherboard(s) and/or if you wish to/need to use USB.

Give us a break, please. We're not *all* mind readers :) And even I am having to
assume you want to capture TV or something like it.
--

Mike Perkins