[mythtv-users] music way louder than TV/video

peter at vanderwal.us peter at vanderwal.us
Mon Jun 16 21:40:30 UTC 2008

You can always transcode the mp3s and reduce the volume.

Or there are some apps that can do this without recoding the files.

You could even add a script in the Ripper settings "Script Path" to do
this automatically after you rip a song.

Probably some way to add a arguement to Lame to drop the volume when
recording.