[mythtv-users] air2pc no-lock for 5 minutes in myth, ok in scan.

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Jun 17 17:34:14 UTC 2008

Everything worked great on my 2.8GHz P4 but now I got my new AMD 5400+
and a new install of mythbuntu 8.04 and I have lots of troubles.  The
worst one is that it takes 5 minutes for the air2pc to lock the first
time.  It works fine in scan so I don't think it is the card.  It also
worked fine in the P4 system.

I searched the archives into last year and did a google search.
Nothing in the archives but the Google search found someone with the
same problem back in 2006 who solved it with this: "I changed my IRQ
settings for the PCI cards".

Has anyone else had this problem and what specifically did you do to solve it?

I will post the other problem in another thread.

Allen