[mythtv-users] ticket locking

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Jun 18 14:41:36 UTC 2008

> Please elaborate on evidence.
> When my written word isn't enough...

You were asked for specific details. Rather than post them as
requested, you replied "Enough evidence for me. Or can you convince me
otherwise? ". So basically, your response was "why should I bother
showing you the problem".

I can tell you that mythbackend has been running for nearly a month
and it's only at 60 meg resident memory for me.

Weren't you the one we were helping with the massive schedule of
recording multiple channels 24 hours a day? Perhaps you may have
uncovered a leak with your extreme usage. What you have been doing is
way beyond what pretty much everyone does, so it's not unbelievable
that (if you really did uncover a leak) nobody else has experienced it
yet.

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/