[mythtv-users] ticket locking

Paul Bender pebender at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 15:35:52 UTC 2008

Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> Ronald Frazier wrote:
>> I can tell you that mythbackend has been running for nearly a month
>> and it's only at 60 meg resident memory for me.
>
> Congrats.
> That supports my idea that my observation was really a special case.

Congrats.

You admit believe that your problem is a special case yet you refuse to
  provide any information to help others debug the problem. If others do
not see the problem (that you believe is a special case) and they do not
have any information (because you refuse to provide it), then how do you
expect others to find the problem?