[mythtv-users] Scheduler ignores tuners on slave (except manual record)

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:38:40 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> And, when you get those inconsistencies, the only sure-fire way to fix
> them is the delete all approach.
>
> Mike
>
> BTW, thanks for doing my job, Mike Rice, and posting the link to the
> delete all instructions.  :)

Well I am a believer... I just had to delete all after adding a
firewire tuner which wouldn't work otherwise.

Is it known what the inconsistencies are that make this necessary?
Could we write a consistency checker that runs when we start the
backend?  I don't want you to lose your job or anything though....