[mythtv-users] ticket locking

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Jun 19 14:17:11 UTC 2008

2008/6/19 Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl>:
> Pinpoint possible errorprone code.
> The size of the codebase was not under my direct influence.

But codebase size is a factor, asking some to look for a leak in a
1-2k line program compared to a 200-300k line program is a little
different. You could probably "wing it" on a small program.

> Is the code, the compiler, etc so flaky?

No, but distro specific patches have a massive infulence on the
system, for all we know a patch could of gone in a latest distro
release that totally destablises mythtv in specific circumstances, but
not for any other program.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/