[mythtv-users] good capture card?

Coin_Graham at genpt.com Coin_Graham at genpt.com
Thu Jun 19 14:47:15 UTC 2008

[snip]

> Yah, I researched and experimented for over a year before I (recently)
> put together a MythBox that's being used in anger. Definitely for the
> best I took that long, I would have been pissed and probably have given
> up if I'd tried to to it all at once.

Depo, if it were me and I were getting a system for friends or family...

http://www.tivo.com

For $200 you get the DVR and a years worth of service.  Save the MythTV for
YOUR spare time.  Besides, you don't want your sister involved in any gray
area "legal issues" in the US.

Unless your sister is an IT admin and linux fanatic...

Coin