[mythtv-users] Listings for radio channels on freesat

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:11:53 UTC 2008

> There is also a per-channel Use-EIT flag. When this is set, data is grabbed via
> EIT, but if the channel also exists in your <source>.xmltv file, the xmltv
> grabber will also update it (as I understand things).
>
> My radio channels are set up that way (UK Freeview). All have the EIT flag set,
> and I edited them out of the <source>.xmltv file which is just left with the TV
> channels I am interested in.

Yes I know about, and like, this behaviour. I was wondering
particularly about using multiple XMLTV grabbers on a single video
source. This doesn't seem to be catered for, unless you can have
multiple video sources for each capture card input, which seems
unlikely. However, I'm sure it can be achieved through slightly
unconventional means, I'm just not sure exactly how.

--
Robin