[mythtv-users] Can't see thumbnails in mythweb for recordings of CIFS share

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 03:22:52 UTC 2008

I just added a a new drive that is in my windows box and mounted to my
BE/FE via CIFS to my default storage group.  I am now able to record
and watch shows that are recorded there, but when I go to mythweb,
there is no thumbnail for these programs.  I am guessing it something
fairly trivial, but I am not sure what.  When checking permissions for
the files, all users have read access for the thumbnails.  Any ideas?

Thanks