[mythtv-users] Problem with DVB-T streams in nothern Germany

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Sat Jun 21 16:03:19 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, 15. Juni 2008 schrieb Nick Morrott:
> On 15/06/2008, Dirk Aust <dirk_aust at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Nick,
> >  what I found out is a message in the log which says:
> >
> >  2008-06-15 17:36:25.062 DB Error (delta position map insert):
> >  Query was:
> >  INSERT INTO recordedseek (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset) VALUES
> >  ( '1003' , '2008-06-15T16:15:00' , 122259 ,
> >  9 , 1981223336 );
> >  Driver error was [2/144]:
> >  QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
> >  Database error was:
> >  Table './mythconverg/recordedseek' is marked as crashed and last
> > (automatic?) repair failed
>
> (Please don't top-post).
>
> Run optimize_mythdb.pl (and then daily via cron) to fix your database.
> You will then have to recreate the seektables for those recordings
> where seeking is not possible. Once your database is healthy, and you
> have good seektables, your recordings should be both seekable and
> editable.
>
> Nick

I meanwhile solved the problem, it was the size of the drive the database was
on, the database needed a few GB to repair/optimize the recordedseek table,
but the drive was too small for this, therefor this table got damaged, I
transferred the database to the video drive with a few more GB space.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Dirk