[mythtv-users] Problems with mythweather

Peter VanDerWal peter at vanderwal.us
Sat Jun 21 20:34:59 UTC 2008

> Mythweather config screens *will not* allow me to search for a new
> location. All search attempts return 0 results, and seem to take zero time
> indicating that nothing is happening.

Have you tried putting nothing in the search box?  I.e. just hit search
with a blank entry?  This will show everything it has/
The search only returns results if you put in EXACTLY what it has listed.

My problem is if I select more than one type of display, they all stack
up.  The first one is fine, but when the second screen displays, the first
on is still there so you end up with a jumbled mess.