[mythtv-users] Mythgame Questions

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Mon Jun 23 19:11:51 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to get mupen64 going on my mythbuntu mythbox with an nvidia
7300lt.

I have two questions:

1. How do I make the video/game screen area fit my television? I am using
the 480p profile and it gives me a 720x480 resolution, but only 640x480 is
visable, so in myth, I am able to use the settings to place the mythwindow
where it needs to be, but in mupen64, there is not this option. Is there a
way to have my xorg config file fit to screen somehow, and then I'd just
tell myth to fit to screen?

2. How do I get sound working? Seems to want oss, but mythbuntu only seems
to have alsa.

-Thanks
-Steve