[mythtv-users] Mapping multimedia keys: "pressed key not recognized"

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Mon Jun 23 21:30:28 UTC 2008

2008/6/20 OCG Technical Support <support at ocg.ca>:

>  Ok, here are the details:
>

> Keyboard: Logitech DiNovo Mini (little wireless one)

I'd be interested how you get on with this.  I've just got one of these
keyboards and its a cracking little device.  I'm putting up without the
media keys at the moment, but it would be great to get them working.

I tried the comments above, and also had the exact same problem of Myth not
recognising the key presses :(  That was on Ubuntu Hardy.

Keep us posted and I'll do likewise...

Cheers,
Steve
--