[mythtv-users] netflix streaming on myth like xbox360?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Wed Jun 25 16:45:46 UTC 2008

mythflix is just for editing your netflix queue is it not?
the thing on lifehacker showed how to PLAY the instant
streaming netflix movies.
there are drm issues but since its claimed that the plugin
needed on windows to stream to xbox also could save the movies
in an unencrypted for there is hope that something could be
hacked into linux/wine.
however I dont think the motivation is there to get someone
to do the hack :(

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org