[mythtv-users] Mythweb can't find videos from Mythvideo

george.smith at arcor.de george.smith at arcor.de
Thu Jun 26 14:34:43 UTC 2008

Just in case the following additions to my problem description help:

The directory where my videos reside is a local filesystem on the backend.

mysql> select filename from videometadata;

yields the following as expected.

/media/myth1/video/Power Of Myth 1 Of 6.avi

Why does mythweb seem to look for video files in

/mythweb/data/video

instead of

/media/myth1/video

Thanks,