[mythtv-users] Does video2ipod use commflag info or cutlist

Johnny Russ jruss at mit.edu
Thu Jun 26 17:02:49 UTC 2008

I am going to transcode some videos with video2ipod. I was wondering if the
cut_commercials option automatically generates a cut list from the commflag
information, or will it honor a custom cut list? I want to go clean up the
cutpoints and make sure they are all correct before I run the job but the
documentation only mentions commflag and nothing about cut lists. How
exactly does video2ipod choose what to cut, and how can I make sure it is
using the correct cutpoints?