[mythtv-users] Myth 0.21 & Comcast (Oakland, CA USA)

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Thu Jun 26 17:52:16 UTC 2008

as for QAM you are looking at the local channels in HD, a couple
of minor cable channels but mostly garbage.
comcast's HD PVR box however outputs all channels over the
firewire port which mythtv reads just nicely.
search google for the dch3416 channel changer script
and plug in the cable box.  so make sure your new box has a
firewire input :)

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org