[mythtv-users] Recordings not showing up on list

Mir Islam mislam at mirislam.com
Fri Jun 27 16:21:50 UTC 2008

For some reason my recorded TV shows are not showing up when I go to:

Media Library -> Watch Recordings

It has three very old recordings and that's it. None of the newly
recorded shows. Under Manage Recordings,
I see all of them under "Previously Recorded" but not under "Delete
Recordings". Under "Delete Recordings" I see the same old three entries
as under Media Library -> Watch Recordings.

Files are there in /var/lib/mythtv/recordings fine and I can play them
with mplayer. So is there something that I need to do to get them to
show up on the MythFrontend ? I thought it would show up automatically.
Perhaps I have some settings wrong?

Thanks
Mir