[mythtv-users] Nuvexport and storage groups

Bruce Evans cebe111 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:47:22 UTC 2008

I'm running 0.21 SVN trunk at version 14514 ( from around august 2007)
and installed the nuvexport from the latest tarball at the time
(nuvexport0.40.20070804.svn.tar.bz2).  I'm running on Ubuntu Feisty
compiled mytht from sources, not Mythbuntu.
Nuvexport is working fine, except there is no support for storage groups.
  I've read the list and think that I need to upgrade to nuvexport
0.50 for support for storage groups.

  My questions:

- What version of nuvexport supports storage groups?
- How would I go about installing the newest version?  Can I just
download a newer tarball and compile as I did previously?
-  Will the latest nuvexports work with my version of myth?

Thanks for any help,