[mythtv-users] Help with Storage Groups

mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Sat Jun 28 21:34:34 UTC 2008

I have a slave backend and a master backend.

On the master I get the messages:
2008-06-28 17:32:27.436 ERROR when trying to delete
file: /GetPlaybackURL/UNABLE/TO/FIND/LOCAL/FILE/ON/tv/1056_20080504110106.mpg. File doesn't exist.  Database metadata will not be removed.

>From what I can find its related to Storage groups but I can't find how
I would enter the "playbackurl" for my slave backend which is what it
can't find?  It doesn't seem to store the slave files in the database
properly and no maintenance is happening properly on it.

Thanks
Norm