[mythtv-users] MythMusic Question

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 03:29:48 UTC 2008

> When I play from my music collection (mostly MP3) using MythMusic I note
> that after about ~10 or so plays MythTV closes.
>
> Is this a bug or by design?

Not by design.

I've had problems in the past with Mythmusic crashing after switching
from Watch Recordings to Play Music, but I don't know that I've seen
it since about .18 or so. And I could never reliably replicate it --
it didn't seem to have anything to do with particular tracks or a
particular number of tracks.

What are your specs? Any chance you have any poorly formatted wma
files in there? I have seen some of that type of file crash Mythmusic
before.