[mythtv-users] Screen Adjustment?

mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Sun Jun 29 13:35:18 UTC 2008

I remember seeing a new menu item that allowed me to adjust or shrink
the menu screen.  In the instance of my TV being overscanned too much
and not adjustable, this item allowed me to shrink the gui down a bit so
I could see the tick boxes on the edge, etc.

I am running trunk 16838.  But that menu item isn't there.  Which menu
was it under (i.e. xml file). If I knew that then I can try and find out
why that menu isn't being viewed correctly - I only have one custom menu
and thats for Media Library.  The rest should be system defaulted.

Norm