[mythtv-users] OSD theme displaying wrong size

Mike Smith mike at smithburnett.net
Sat Mar 1 14:56:22 UTC 2008

I downloaded the MePo-Custom-OSD theme at
http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/-- which looks awesome in the
screenshots, but it's not quite working out so
well on my FE. (MythBuntu 7.10).

The display elements are much too large, and displaying mostly or completely
off the screen in most cases. It's as if they're being drawn on a viewport
that's about four times the size of my actual display, and I'm only seeing
the top-left quarter.

The supplied OSD themes work fine. I've tried changing the font size in the
OSD theme settings dialog (default/small/big) with no improvement.

My display resolution is 1920x1080, but I'm playing SD 4:3 content for now.
I use the MePo theme for Myth's regular menus without issue.

Any ideas?

Mike.