[mythtv-users] problem with file not found dvb-t recordings

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:09:09 UTC 2008

Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 27/02/2008, Jason Lewis <jasonblewis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sometimes I get recordings that mythtv reports the file could not be found.
>>
>>  I have a log of what happens pasted bellow.
>>
>>  To me it looks as though it fails to open the DVB device for some reason.
>
> If you are using a Hauppauge dual tuner card, check your syslog for
> USB disconnect messages at or before the time your scheduled
> recordings are being made.
>
> As John says, it will be helpful if you tell us what card you are using.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies,

I am using a TV Walker Twin Dual Digital USB Tuner, that has a m920x
chipset.

As the error happened some time ago, I'm not sure if there were
disconnect messages. My logs don't stick around that long unfortunately.

Next time it happens I'll check for disconnects.

Thanks,

Jason