[mythtv-users] SageTV HD Extender STX-HD100 (UPDATE!, With source code)

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 03:53:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have been emailing SageTV about thier HD extender to get the source code
since mid December.  I figured I would never get a response but after 5
emails reminding them Sage has delivered!

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/Pullreader.tar.gz

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/freetype-2.3.5.tar.bz2

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/linux-2.4.26-em86xx-test.tar.gz

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/busybox-1.7.2.tar.gz

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/jpegsrc.v6b.tar.gz

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/tremor.tar.gz

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/ffmpeg.tar.gz

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/libpng-1.2.20.tar.bz2

http://download.sage.tv/pubcode/zlib-1.2.3.tar.gz

I am not really sure what I have here but I think things look good to run a
full MythFE on this.  If this is possible it would be the ultimate addition
to MythTV, low power, silent, small form factor (well second to Hauppauge
Component capture card).

Would anyone with the skill to reverse engineer this box be willing to step
up and own this project?  I am sure it would take much to get the community
to purchase a box for you!

Let the discussion begin!

Mitchell