[mythtv-users] It's over, the RIAA is toast

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Mar 5 19:08:02 UTC 2008

On Mar 5, 2008, at 4:28 AM, Sarah Hayes wrote:
> Downloaded the free sampler of Ghosts and... it's different.  Bloody
> good, spooky... I'm going to get the full download version. meh :)

Me too, but I'm waiting a bit.  When I tried to get the free portion
of the album on Monday, I tried twice and only got part of the file
each time.  Finally I went to one of the BitTorrent trackers they'd
seeded and successfully got it there.  I'm not going to risk
downloading something I've paid for until they get things sorted out
with their servers.