[mythtv-users] It's over, the RIAA is toast

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:31:42 UTC 2008

Or that the contracts were not "modern day", perhaps signed back in
the 17th century?

To be honest I'm a bit vague on who this Kurt fellow is or was, I take
it he has something to do with CL?

But I'm not really up on "modern" music. I recently got dragged to a
"Heavy Metal Fest". I can pretty safely say that I was the only one
there who used to be a patron of the Metropolitan Opera.

Fortunately I brought along my shooting ear muffs :-)
So I'm not sure how serious you are, but I'm curious, because you whipped
out the Courtney Love:

How do you know who Courtney Love is?  I guess she's been in the news for
being a deadbeat mother and she was in a couple of movies (like The People
vs Larry Flint, where she basically plays herself) and she was in a band
called "Hole" but I doubt you knew that if you don't know who Kurt Cobain
is.

Let me put it this way: if there were no Kurt Cobain, you'd never have heard
of Courtney Love (and if you really don't know, Kurt Cobain was in a little
band called "Nirvana" that was all kinds of famous in the early 1990's and
then he shot himself in 2004).  Courtney Love was married to Kurt Cobain,
and she now uses his fortune to live like a retard as she has for the last
14+ years.

Ironically, as I was typing this, I just happened to hear a cover of "Heart
Shaped Box" (a Nirvana song) on Bands Under the Radar (a free music podcast
I just stumbled across).

Strange.  Ok, back to work.