[mythtv-users] Live TV with multiple tuners

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sat Mar 8 02:08:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Justin <luitjens at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> When changing channels in large tv using channel up and channel down it
>  will only cycle through channels that exist on the current tuner.  Is
>  there a way to make it cycle through channels that exist on all tuners?

As Dewey stated, the ideal (and semi-official) answer is to use the
program guide. However, if you are running the SVN version, and
assuming that you are using persistent browsing, I have submitted a
patch (which hasn't yet been accepted) that will allow you to do
exactly what you are asking for.

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4501

You'll want to apply the first 2 patches (osd_fcnfont.patch and
browse_tuners.patch). The third patch is just an example for theme
designers.

--
Ron