[mythtv-users] OT B'cast nostalgia, was: Hauppauge in ...

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Mar 10 00:10:29 UTC 2008

On Mar 9, 2008, at 5:59 PM, Calvin Dodge wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Calvin Dodge <caldodge at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Not that I want to continue the political discussion, but I still
>> believe that "your generation" condemned tens of thousands to death,
>
> And THAT count doesn't even include the millions in the killing fields
> of Cambodia, BTW.

WE killed a lot of people in Cambodia too.

Had we stayed the heck out of there (the whole of Southeast Asia) in
the first place a lot of people would be alive today who aren't.
Propping up some of the most corrupt regimes in history wasn't such a
great idea.

I recently bought some sort of textile, and noticed the "Made in Viet
Nam" label, who would have ever thought?

Heck, let's blame the French, again.

beww