[mythtv-users] MythFrontend 0.21: What is a watch list?

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Mon Mar 10 05:38:33 UTC 2008

I just upgraded my Fedora 8 box to 0.21 from atrpms.  I'm very pleased.
  I've been waiting for storage groups for a long time (somehow 500GB
isn't enough once you get the taste for new and strange stuff and bad
scifi movies).

I'm sorry if this is obvious, or if I've missed the documentation, but
what is a watch list?  The release notes mention the new feature ("Added
Watch List feature to Watch Recordings listing programs most useful to
watch in order to catch up on series and shows you have fallen behind in
watching." just doesn't mean anything to me), but not what it is and how
to use it, and a search on the wiki came up blank.

Thanks.  Pointers where to R the FM are welcome.