[mythtv-users] .21 on OS X 10.4 PPC

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Mar 10 15:42:18 UTC 2008

On Mar 10, 2008, at 7:50 AM, Josh White wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a prebuilt .21 frontend for OS X
> 10.4?  I tried looking here (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Myth_on_Mac_OS_X
> ) and through the various links shown, but it seems the closest I
> can get is the latests SVN builds...has anyone had any success
> finding a .21 release version?  I've had great success using
> MythFrontend-.20.2-Universal.dmg from Vanvalkinburgh with my
> existing system, and I was hoping to find something similar for .21.

I would go to http://www.thesniderpad.com and grab a nightly SVN build
of the frontend from the same date that the release was built. They
should be the same thing, just tagged differently. As long as the
protocol version is the same (I believe the 0.21 release uses protocol
40) it will connect to the backend and should work just fine.

-Brad