[mythtv-users] How to delete mythfrontend client settings

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:04:43 UTC 2008

Hi

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>  Well, as that's the only thing that affects the drawing of the menus...
>  Are you sure you typed the override /exactly/ right?

Yes.
In any case, that wasn't a Qt/OpenGL issue as I could see the menus
just fine and Qt was what was used to draw stuff.

It was the DVB-T stream that was showing as a full green screen and I
had the sound, just a green picture.

And yes, I also checked that OpenGL wasn't used to display the video ...

I have the mysql dump if you're interested.

Jean-Yves