[mythtv-users] How to delete mythfrontend client settings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 10 22:59:41 UTC 2008

On 03/10/2008 06:04 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>>  Well, as that's the only thing that affects the drawing of the menus...
>>  Are you sure you typed the override /exactly/ right?
> Yes.
> In any case, that wasn't a Qt/OpenGL issue as I could see the menus
> just fine and Qt was what was used to draw stuff.

Oh, well, I was going off your statement from the original post:

> Since I've upgraded mythtv my mac client running mythfrontend only
> displays a green screen.

( see http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/321644#321644 )

Based on "mythfrontend only displays a green screen," I thought you were
unable to see the menus, since you didn't say anything about TV/video
playback.

> It was the DVB-T stream that was showing as a full green screen and I
> had the sound, just a green picture.

Which means your playback profiles needed fixing.

> And yes, I also checked that OpenGL wasn't used to display the video ...
>
> I have the mysql dump if you're interested.

I no longer believe it's some new, unreported bug, so probably not worth
the time, but thanks for the offer (and the further explanation).

Mike