[mythtv-users] 1080i HD and macmini: Choppy playback

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 05:49:20 UTC 2008

In my original post, I was running the 0.20.2 version.  Now I have
upgraded to 0.21 and used the OSX mythtvfrontend provided by jean in
this thread and that didn't solve the problem for me.  Still
choppiness in the playback of only 1080i HD recordings.  I didn't
tweak anything except the new options "Current Video Playback
Profiles".