[mythtv-users] Compiling MythTV on a computer instead of the Xbox

Ryan wyild1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:18:55 UTC 2008

Have tried that......but its the xbox that keeps failing with "Assembler
errors" when compiling.  Somehow, when that happens, the whole disk turns to
a read only filesystem, and i need to reboot inorder to try again, but it
fails all the time (usually after waiting 6 hrs).  Its not a disk space
issue, not a drive issue (this is a test xbox and i have multiple drives
here) nor IDE issue (have replaced the cable).  I get no relevant errors
except "Assembler errors"

After months of trying EVERYTHING i could come up with, now i want to try to
compile on another computer