[mythtv-users] DViCO FusionHDTV 5 Lite card and Cable Channel Detection

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:13:05 UTC 2008

I have my Verizon FIOS TV coax connected directly to my DViCO FusionHDTV 5
Lite card.

For a test / comparison, I have my HDTV connected directly to my Verizon
FIOS TV Coax.
On my TV, I can find/detect/tune both SD and HDTV channels. I get my local
NBC 5 station
in both SD on channel 5 and HD on channel 73-35.

When I do the channel scan on the DViCO FusionHDTV 5 Lite card I only detect
the higher,
HD channels. I'd like to be able to detect / record both the SD and HD
channels.

Does anyone know why ( if ) the DViCO FusionHDTV 5 Lite card can do both SD
and HD
channels at the same time. Since I see the SD and HD channels on my HDTV...
I'm
assuming that the SD channels are on my coax...

Thanks - jack