[mythtv-users] Just got my two $40 DTV coupons

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Mar 12 18:44:37 UTC 2008

On Mar 12, 2008, at 11:04 AM, John Massengale wrote:

> I got my 2 $40 coupons last week. Yesterday I bought the Digital
> Stream DTX9900 from Radio Shack:
>
> http://www.radioshack.com/sm-digital-stream-dtx9900-digital-to-analog-converter-box--pi-3043012.html
>
> Never heard of the brand before, but it works really well, it picks
> up all of the channels (42+) in the bay area.

What antenna are you using with it? Are you using this with MythTV?
Wondering if there are codes to control it with a serial blaster. It
might give me something to do with my PVR-150/350 cards once I go all
digital with everything else. Oh, and what kind of outputs does it
have? It lists 1 RCA for video and 1 RCA for audio (as well as RF).
Composite video? mono audio? Since ther's no picture of the back, I'm
confused.