[mythtv-users] Decent Music Player

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:12:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Mike Smith <mike at smithburnett.net> wrote:

> In the end, I set MPD up on my frontends, and use Ampache running on my
> master backend to stream out MP3s. That way I can be sitting in front of the
> machine and use a web browser running on a laptop to control its music
> playback. It's not a Myth-based solution, but it works for me. Something
> else to look into.

I am wondering if there is any way to incorporate something like this
into mythweb.  I was hopeful, when I saw the mp3act integration that
this would be possible, as I believe mp3act is capable of doing this
in jukebox mode (but I was never successful in getting it to do so).
Is there any plans on completing this integration (if it hasn't been
done so already)?