[mythtv-users] saa7134, bt878, on-board audio and recording profiles

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:45:01 UTC 2008

>  Michael, would you be willing to make a proper patch diff for your
>  stuff?  Something like:
>
>  diff -urp original_directory new_directory > filename.patch
>
>  James

Old horse, new patch.  I haven't tested this yet (that comes tonight
since the wifey is out of town), but I'm guessing it will pop up again
so here is my newest patch for multiple v4l profiles for anyone that
is in the same boat I am.

See this thread history to see why I'm generating/sharing this patch -
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/236333?#236333

http://www.lynchmv.com/mythtv-0.21_multiv4l.patch

0.21 compiles fine with these changes so I'll post back tonight or
tomorrow with any issues encountered.