[mythtv-users] MePo

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 05:49:42 UTC 2008

--- Rich West <Rich.West at wesmo.com> wrote:

> With the upgrade to 0.21 (thanks go out to all
> involved!  What a great
> release!), I've continued down the MePo theme route,
> and I was wondering
> if anyone has had any luck with Spashy + MePo under
> Fedora.  With the
> MePo spalshy interface (found at
> http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/), it
> looks like it would complete the entire MythTV
> package... I haven't
> tried it (splashy) on Fedora, but it looks like it
> might be painful.
>
> Anyone try this with their Myth boxes?
>
> -Rich

I went to the FedoraForum and I found someone who
built an x86_64 rpm for F8. Spalshy installed and
worked except the boot progress bar didn't work in the
default theme. The person who posted the rpm stated
this though. I tried to set the Mepo splashy theme to
default and splashy gave me an error saying it failed.
Don't know if the issue is with splashy, the rpm or
the theme.