[mythtv-users] .21 on OS X 10.4 PPC

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 22:05:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Josh White <jaw1959 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried running the .21 build on an 800mhz G4 eMac with 512mb of ram, on a
> fully updated copy of 10.4, and after extracting; when I click on the
> MythTVFronend icon, it "bounces" and then nothing.  Any ideas?

You'll want to run from the command line to see what errors it spits
back.  The path to the executable is something like
/Applications/MythFrontend.app/MacOS/Resources...(sorry, not in front
of my osx frontend at the moment).  Or, you can right click on the
application icon and select "Show Package Contents" to discover the
path.