[mythtv-users] how to start in init 0 after reboot with ubuntu gutsy

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 22:41:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Christopher Brüning wrote:
>
>  > Hi all
>
>  Hi! Please stop replying to some unrelated thread and changing the
>  subject line when you mean to start a new thread. If you want to start
>  a new thread, create a new message and send it to the list. Most email
>  clients thread by the header, not the subject so this thread now has 3
>  separate conversations happening.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  -Brad

Heh heh heh, I know I'm guilty of doing this once or twice in the past
and am only just realizing what it did to the conversation.  It's good
to have this kind of information for list posting :)

-Chad

And just to remain on topic...

If the normal methods are failing you, you might also want to hop on
over to the motherboard manufacturers homepage and see if there is a
BIOS update for your system.

Good luck!

-Chad (again)