[mythtv-users] watchlist question - "not the earliest episode"

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 23:30:03 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 7:11 PM, James Orr <james.orr7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do let a few series pile up some episodes, but when I watch them, I may
> not watch them all back-to-back but I might watch two or three.  For
> example, say there's an exciting cliff-hanger at the end of one episode and
> I decide I want to watch the next one right now, it would be nice to have it
> right there.  Alternatively I may decide I want to watch something else on
> the list.

Actually, thinking a bit more about this, what I would really want it to do
is show the episode in the watchlist, but lower it's priority significantly
for the time period rather than simply excluding it.

This would help with the accidental deletion problem, unless you happen to
only have 1 title in your list or you were watching the last title anyway.