[mythtv-users] Can't install libraw1394-devel to use firewire_tester

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 01:10:42 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:

> If you install normally then your yum update should pull in the proper
> libraw1394{,-devel} as well. Did you selectively/partially enable atrpms?
> --
> Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Mark, thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can make heads  or tails of that
article.

Axel, everything was installed via the default atrpms settings, although I
did have to uncomment the repo list for FC7 (I'm on FC8) - I made a post
about it to the atrpms list within the past week that you replied to. Here's
my atrpms.repo:

[root at magic ~]# more /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo
[atrpms]
name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
# baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
# The Fedora 7 version, so people stop emailing me about it
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/f$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms

[atrpms-testing]
name=ATrpms (testing) for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/testing
# The Fedora 7 version, so people stop emailing me about it
#baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/f$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/testing
enabled=0