[mythtv-users] OSD Signal Strength

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 00:44:46 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 5:32 PM, mtrax11 <mylists at wilsononline.id.au> wrote:

>  I'm having some pixelation in my MythTV recordings , how can I debug or show
>  signal strengh easily.
>
>  It would be useful to have a signal strengh output in the mythbackend.log
>  during the start/end of recording so I can see if its an ongoing issue. I'm
>  only getting this for one channel at present (ABC / Canberra).
>
>  Any one any advise how to display this automatically .

If you can get it I suspect it's a device driver issue and not
somethign you can get from within MythTV itself. I would suggest
looking at options for your device driver.

If you find a solution and can report back please do. I've not had
this problem much with ivtv and my PVR-150's but I think it would be
interesting to look at.

thanks,
Mark