[mythtv-users] Getting 0.21 via Mythbuntu

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 11:29:17 UTC 2008

I must be missing something, but how do I enable the Backports
repository to get 0.21? The information on the Mythbuntu site has been
very straight forward for me generally, but I can't see what's required
for this.

Maybe it's just because it's so new and they don't want everyone rushing
in at the same time? Get it all working first before adding the
instructions how is probably sound thinking. Just wondering if I'm
missing something.

Cheers
Damian