[mythtv-users] Playback Profiles? WTF?!

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Mar 19 09:16:51 UTC 2008

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 03/19/2008 03:03 AM, Glen Hawksworth wrote:
>> Thanks Raphael,
>> Unfortunately my post turned into a RANT fest. Probably my fault
>> choosing the subject name.
>> I am just going to have to sit down and struggle with the settings till
>> I get something like the performance from 0.20
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/324071#324071
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/324027#324027
>
> Then, once you've started to figure things out, help someone else
> out...  http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/323894#323894
>
> Mike

This isn't strictly relevant to this thread, but Mike's post is a
notable example of quoting gossamer-threads.  There have been other
postings suggesting adding g-t to the footer of the Mythtv lists, but
the same old non-searchable URL is still there (ie just above).  Will
anything happen about this, or is there a good reason why not?

John P