[mythtv-users] killing MBE while in "Watch Recordings" get stuck in UI

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Mar 20 06:40:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 02:29 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Is the database on the same host as the master backend?  If so, it's
> probably due to the frontend's not getting new connections to the
> database and the message just isn't completely precise.  At that point,
> your best bet is probably to just kill the frontend and restart it.

In order: It is, possibly, and that's what I did.  I just wanted to
bring it to the attention of the list to see if anyone else was aware of
it... Having a dialog box close and re-popup with the only "out" being
to kill the frontend, however, probably isn't intended desired
behavior... Like I said - just an FYI...

	-I